Monday, December 20, 2021

The weekend in Wellington

 Hi,

After the rain all last week it was lovely to see Saturday clear, warm and sunny.  After a lazy start to our day (no boot camp) I decided to wash the outside of the house.

Perfect day for it.  Toby helped a lot - he especially enjoyed the water blaster.  The front porch now looks brand new again.

Dirty wet scratched legs

It was tricky doing the sides of the house as it is so high.  At one point I had to fight my way through Juliette's garden to get into a good position.  That garden is so grown up now it was hard to find my way through.  I see a job for the Christmas break for me there.  Get out and prune and clear some of it.

Is that really comfortable?

Sunday we headed into town for the new Spider-Man movie.  No way home.  And it was ... amazing.  (See what I did there?)

Best Spider-Man movie for a long time.  I am not going to say "ever".  Because Tobey Maguire's reboots were great back in the day.  But this one ties a lot up in a perfect character arc bow.  

Model cat

Feed me
Moxley was funny when we were relaxing on our bed and it was her dinner time.  Mike is the supplier of food so he copped the insistent paw tapping to suggest it was now time for her food.

It worked.

Up on Monday for a big day at work.  Come on!  Oosshh.

Have a great week.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment