Tuesday, December 7, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Yes - I am so behind.  Just did Monday's blog.  And now today's blog.  Happy birthday at the weekend to Tyler.  She turned 18.  I watched her high school graduation YouTube video yesterday and she did so well.  I am a proud aunty.  She got a major award.  Best All Rounder.  Firsts in Ancient History and PE and Economics (I think).

Arthur iced latte catch up

Saw Arthur yesterday for a catch up.  He is happy at F5.  And he has met Carl now (virtually).  

Happy birthday Maureen iced latte catch up (okay - she has never taken to cold coffee and has a flat white)

And this morning I took Maureen out for a birthday coffee.  We had our first coffee together this time last year - I didn't even know she was a December baby (like Toby).  But this year I knew she was a Dec 7 birthday person so we went out.  And I even got some birthday cake when her colleagues celebrated back in the office.  Mmmm.

She's planning a huge ride from Cape Egmont to East Cape in late January.  If covid allows.  What an amazing goal to focus on.


Gym this morning

Last night Mike and I went home on the #14 bus with Mike and cooked some Buddha bowls for us.  And into bed early.

Oh - my blog is all over the place.  Chaos.

Teaser pic for you from the Southern adventure:

Last day beach walk



Wet weather - it has not stopped for a while now.  And it is wet rain.  :-p

Will catch Theresa after work at Thistle and see how MoH is treating her.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment