Friday, December 10, 2021

The Thursday with work

 Hi,

Turns out I forgot to blog yesterday.  Oops.  So now I have lots of things to remember and get down on here so I know what happened.

Smudge working with me

And yet again...  Looking at my pics, it looks like normal life in the Gilbert household.  Nothing out of the ordinary.

Avocados arrive

Iced latte with Roanne
I did get out to Ugly Bagels for an iced latte with Roanne.  And after I went to the physio with Kara (thank you Kara) I got back to work and got dragged into drinks with her and others from her team.  So my day was bookended with Roanne.

Always a good day when that happens.  :-)


Sign of summer

Friday brekkie with Ed, James and Celia

Friday saw me in early to meet James, Celia and Ed at Urban cafe.  Mmmm.  Good to hear from them all.  

Weekend looks like boot camp, running, cakes, birthdays, plays, Yum Cha and goodness.  I will need a holiday after that social weekend.

Hahahah.

Have a fantastic day!  And an even better weekend.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment