Tuesday, September 13, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

After an awesome weekend, it was hard work to knuckle down and power through my working day. But I got there in the end.

Cats close to each other

I did duck out in the mid morning to the doctors to get my ears syringed. First time ever. Made no difference - so I do not believe my doctor when he said wax build up probably caused my left ear to be blocked after my ski accident. Especially not when he looked and said that ear was clear and it was the right with wax present. Whatever. I now have squeaky clean ears. 

Met Mike for lunch on my way back home - sushi. Then worked late to make up for my doctor's trip. 

Mike and Janine came home to go for a run and then make home made margaritas. We had tea as well. Then I got ready for my day at the gym and work on Tuesday.

When Janine headed home on her bike, Mike and I started the work on the taillights for the trailer. Dismantled the existing set and tested the new set would work. Tonight we should get it almost reassembled - all going well.

The NZ govt removed most of the mandates for covid at midnight last night. Basically declared it over. But mask wearing was still okay on my bus this morning. Gym was full. No masks there. And not a lot on the streets. Big changes for us all. I wore my mask in the bus and lifts. Nothing has changed with the virus from yesterday to today. Let's hope we still avoid it.

Right.  Hope your Tuesday is a good one.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment