Tuesday, September 6, 2022

The Monday with the final episodes of Friendcation In the soop

 Hi,

Worked from home on Monday. Moxley was missing me as she was like a wee shadow all day. I couldn't move. And from about 2pm, she was adamant I should feed her.

Home made iced latte

Kowhai blooming

Hokey pokey biscuits

I made biscuits at lunch time. And after work, Sarah came over. We watched the final two episodes of Friendcation In the soop - a Korean show where some mates go on holiday.  We've lined up the next show - Extraordinary Attorney Woo.  

After we finished the soop - Mike used Sarah's Bissell to clean some of our carpet. What a great wee gadget.  Shame it was dark and we couldn't find the stains we wanted to lift out.

Trying the Bissell

But all good.  Sarah headed home and we fell into bed. Up for my first gym session for a while.  The rain was icy and it is so cold. Mike videoed hail on the deck before he left to come into town. I did inclined bench and it was great fun. First time since my ski injury. Did a lot of back and shoulder work, actually.

Off to work after that.  Nice warm shower to kick start the day.  But I am now quite cold at my desk at work. Brrrr.  Just got a hot chocolate. Might follow with a hot miso.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment