Thursday, September 1, 2022

The Wednesday with another woap burger for Mike

 Hi,

Worked from home yesterday - busy.  I did wonder where Moxley was at once stage - she often sits next to me when I work at home.  But I found her hanging in the washing.  Hahahah.

Came up to find Moxley hanging about in the washing

Last of my stash from Mike's stocking up to welcome me back home

Mike got distracted after work and ended up having a WoaP burger from Bin44. He liked it. Got home and I had already fed the cats and had an omelette for my tea.

Relaxed before bed - Mike tidied the ski gear away. He knows where we're going for our mystery weekend and isn't telling me.  Hahahah. 

Another day at home - but my cold seems almost gone. Who knows? But I will head into work for a later thing and then catch up with Mike after work for a Nepal evening to sort out a few things ahead of his trip away.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, Bixley would have me doing a rewash. Xx love ma

    ReplyDelete