Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The Tuesday with trailer fixing after work

 Hi,

Mike and I headed home after work on the #13 and were surprised to see a lot of masked people still. Yay.

Cooked tea - Mike had bought fresh new season asparagus. Made me so happy. Yum.  Added them to a Buddha bowl for our dinner.

Bus to town

Bus home

New season asparagus

Then into the garage to sort out the trailer tail lights.  It needs a WoF on Friday so we need to get this working before then.

Fun working with Mike on it.

Having fun

Attached the new tail lights

Off to bed.  Good sleep. Up for brekkie with Zaheer. It has been ages since I saw him. Good to hear his news. He's off to visit family this Christmas after a long time here in NZ.

Me saying I have left the flash on

Hi Zaheer

Now at work. More trailer fixing after work, I hope. Don't want to leave it too late. I am enjoying it.

I did want to mention when we went to bed one night last week, Mike had his bed light on but I thought it was the main bedroom light. I rolled over after reading to go to sleep and mumbled to Alexa to turn off the light.  Alexa, turn off the bedroom light.  Mike reached out and clicked off his light at the same time Alexa said:  okay

I was so confused for a few seconds.  And then I dissolved into giggles. Mike had just turned off his light and I really thought it was Alexa. 

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment