Tuesday, September 20, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

I planted out the spinach and red cabbage Little Gardens from New World.  Sweet!  Looking forward to seeing them sprout so I can plant them out.

Little gardens

Mine

Moxley was funny - end of our day she was all over Mike trying to convince him it was her tea time.  Too funny.

Time for my tea, Mike

Tues morning iced latte

Spin after work on Monday

We jumped out to Spin at 5.30pm and Mike ran on the treadmill.  Good session. My knee did not even twinge at all!  :-o

Back home and delicious burgers.  Bath, then bed.

Up for PT session with Quentin.  Lucky I drove home as the showers were cold at work. Wow.

Spin after work again today. And Mike's mother is heading back down south today at some stage. Fast visit. Saw her once or twice. But we really need to try and get back down to Dunedin more regularly through the year.

Have a good day. 

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment