Thursday, September 8, 2022

The Wednesday with working from my real workplace

 Hi,

Busy day in the office yesterday. The weather at least came right - glorious sunshine. I got an iced latte from work, which started my day off after my gym session just nicely.

Work iced latte

I can watch Arsenal play from my meeting room

Headed home with Mike on a #14 bus. As we walked up the hill to our house, we saw a car with a personalised number plate very similar to one we saw in Lyttleton over the weekend. Too funny. Both black hatchbacks too. I thought it looked familiar when I spotted it in Lyttleton. Only the last character is different. One has the letter "I" and one has the digit "1".

Anyway, we got home and had a Buddha bowl for tea. Ate all the leftover bean sprouts that were on their last legs. The bowl was a bit sprouty - but Mike liked it.

Off to bed. Had a good sleep. Awake at 5.45am when Moxley put her claws on my arm and asked to be let under the duvet. Up at 6am for my online PT session. Will work from home today and dash in and out for my haircut in the afternoon.

Tomorrow morning I am off to Chc to see Toby briefly then collect Celia and head to Tekapo.  Meet Ange and enjoy time with them, and have a session at Mt John. Hope the lovely weather forecast for Saturday night holds.

Have fun. Keep Mike entertained if you are in Wellington.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment