Tuesday, August 1, 2023

The Monday at work but with football after work

 Hi,

First of August today. Happy birthday to my wee sister Karen. And all the horses.

The cats enjoyed me working from home - mainly because I had heaters on. Hahah. They both spread out wherever there was a heat source.

She senses it is nearing time for food

Waiting for the bus for the football

I caught the 5.10pm bus from the bottom of the street to town. Met Andrew at Honey Badger, closely followed by Mike and Adnan. Scoffed a delicious burger and some fries then off to the stadium for Spain versus Japan.
Wrapped up warm

Japan v Spain

Hey there Maureen

Maureen and her friend Pauline were there with us. And Cathryn (and her husband, James) from work. Andrew seemed to enjoy the grand occasion. Spain seemed to be playing for a favourable draw in the next round rather than a win. But Japan humbled them. And I do not think you should ever give an opponent an easy ride at this level of competition. It might just come back and bite you.

Japan scorched Spain. Spain had most possession and did nothing with it. Japan would get the ball and their #9 would tear off and take the goalie on, 1:1 and win.

4 nil in the end.

We left the stadium and I lost everyone immediately. But Mike drove to New World and got me some iced coffees and picked me up. I was home so fast! Thank you.


Tuesday bus because it was windy

72.5 kg deads

Work iced latte by the bucket

Up for gym this morning. I was going to ride - but it was so windy. I took the bus. I feel soft. Anyway... 70kg deads. 3 reps x 5 sets. Felt okay!

And at work now. Ready for the day.

Hopefully Spin after work.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment