Tuesday, August 15, 2023

The Monday with a spontaneous dinner after work in Willis Lane

 Hi,

I took no pics yesterday. Hahah. Working from home with no iced lattes sometimes leads to no pics. Mike and I both worked from home. And it was a busy day.

But I went into town for a 5.15pm appointment intending to go to Spin at 6pm straight after it. But Mike said Sally and Andrew were at Willis Lane and wanting some food in the new complex. So out went my idea of Spin and I drove home, collected Mike and we drove back into town.

Willis Lane looks superb. Here we were, Monday evening after work. 6.30pm ish. And the place was busy. Not packed. But certainly full of people catching up and enjoying the food. They've created a feel of a laneway of street stalls and it was very good. I had a vegetarian pho with tofu and I cannot complain. Sally got me a mocktail and that was delicious.

Dropped Saly and Andrew home and headed back to ours. The cats forgot we'd fed then earlier and wanted more food. They did not get any.

Went to bed. Slept well. Woke up and rode into work for PT with Quentin. 75kg deads. It felt heavy.

Busy day at work. Football tonight. And tomorrow night.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment