Thursday, August 3, 2023

The Wednesday with Spin for me and another big day at work for Mike

 Hi,

Mike is so busy - but it seems to be going fairly well as they cutover. Good luck for today too!


Work iced latte on Wednesday

We're all in person for our planning

After work I went to spin - stayed at work to avoid a wait in the cold. It is such a cold blast at the moment.
Waiting at work to head to Spin

Made it to Spin

Did my hour of spin and felt virtuous for it. Walked back to work and discovered Mike's bag there still. Which meant he was still out celebrating the cutover. Hahah.

Got back to work and found Mike's bag still here - so he was not home yet

Going to get my bike and ride home in the cold

Delicious tea for me

Rode home and had some tomato and avocado on toast. Yum! Then snuggled up under the heated blanket (thank you Ma and Dad!) and watched football.

Watching the football

Mike got home and watched the end of the games with me. Toby rang us - and Mike and Toby rambled on together for quite some time. They are both very funny. They think the same as each other in many ways. Then bed for us - quite late in the scheme of things.

Up at 5.30am to 7C and a high of 9C. Brrr. Cold ride in this morning. Heavy cold raindrops. But I repped 40 kg on bench. 5 sets x 2 reps.

So chuffed.

Weekend beckons for me. We have tickets for Barbie. Let's see what the fuss is about there.

Have an awesome day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment