Wednesday, August 2, 2023

The Tuesday with a big work day for Mike

 Hi,

Mike is involved with a major project - and yesterday was the big cutover day. But today is going to be even more exciting as the first full day of data happens from yesterday. Good luck to him.

I took no photos at all yesterday. So you will have zero visual stimulation today. Let's see? Mike and I went home after work on the #13 bus. The road up by the gardens was chockers - the bus fairly crawled up there until it could squeeze into the bus lane.

This is why I ride my bike. Hahah.

Got home and made tea. Sat Mike on the couch and he drank wine and ate chocolate and hazelnuts I cracked (courtesy of Janine) while watching You Tube videos. I fell asleep and missed some update on Ukraine. Or was it a space one? Anyway... There were some good ones I did manage to watch.

Then into bed. Mike slept fitfully but my sleep was good. Up to ride in. Mike caught the bus and I got my bike out and started riding in. Got to the waterfront just as the rain started. The wind seems to have died down - so yay for that!

And back on the bike. Woot!

Hope your Wednesday is a cracker of a day! Might try my luck at Spin after work.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment