Wednesday, August 30, 2023

The Tuesday with some sad news

 Hi,

I was sure I blogged when I got back. But maybe not. Hahah. I just did yesterday's one this morning. And here is today's - hot off the press.

52.5 kg in the squat rack

PT session with Quentin after Mike dropped me at the gym from his Uber to the airport. He's in Auckland Tuesday and Wednesday.

52.5kg squats. My knees were not impressed with that level of abuse. Hahah.

Work iced latte

Got a work iced latte to get me through. We have a new cafe crew at work - it was an okay iced latte.

Buried by cats on the couch

Khemry pinged me and Mike with some sad news in the afternoon. Yosan, with whom we worked at our old workplace, passed away on Sunday. And we know her flatmate that found her. So it was all terribly sad and hard to process that such a vibrant young woman found herself with such a decision to take. I do not know the details at all. But remembering her today with workmates after work finishes.

Got home. Fed the cats. Had my dinner (toast) and while I was buried by cats on the couch, I did an online shop. It will arrive Wednesday evening. Far better than throwing the cats off and driving to the supermarket.

Mike gets home tonight. Can't wait to see him.

Take care. Hug your loved ones. Let them know you are here for them.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment