Tuesday, December 12, 2023

The Monday with just work things

 Hi,

Monday is done and dusted! And today is Toby's birthday. He is 21. Well, that went pretty fast. And we're a world away from Falkirk in the winter here in Aotearoa. He seems to be living his best life - so that is very good to witness. Independent and kind and smart. I'd like to say: job done. But you always want to feel needed, eh? If he ever needs us, we'll be there for him. I think he knows that.

He sent me the pic of him and Tessa with a toy Santa. I did get a pic with Santa every year when he was growing up. Some with his cousins when we visited with them. So he gets it. And I did get one. I kinda like it. Made me laugh. He looks happy. Tessa is like: what are we doing?

Hahahah.

Merry Christmas from Toby and Tessa to you

Our tree with decorations

First (and might be last) mango of the season

I was WFH yesterday and found the mango in the fridge that I bought at the weekend. $7.99 for one. It did smell good as I selected it. And guess what? It was delicious. My favourite fruit. A late runner in the stakes as I loved apricots growing up in the stone fruit capital of the world: central Otago. But Australia has mangoes and you can eat them around Christmas and it is definitely a taste of summer for me.

French Kiss iced latte

I am rambling. I just drank the huge iced latte in my hand up there like it was the only liquid left on Earth and I was dying of thirst. I did give out a PSA warning to my team about it.

Caffeine fizzing in my veins about now...

Hope your day is awesomeness. We're off the Mean Doses tonight for the pub quiz. Have a great day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment