Wednesday, December 20, 2023

The Tuesday with a quizmas quiz

 Hi,

No cat content - those readers can switch off now. Hahahah. But - if you want to see iced lattes and axe throwing, then read on!

My single iced latte ration

Work filled me up all day. A morning tea - which had amazing food - just set me up for a team lunch. Thank you Erin.

Work morning tea

A Christmas Mallowpuff

Awwww - cute!

I didn't take any pics of lunch. But Erin took us (and Pippa) to Flamingo Joe's and despite the wait, the food was very good. I had tomato burrata (that soft cheese like mozzarella). Yum.

Then Dave collected Pippa from work and Erin and I walked to Sweet Axe on Cambridge Tce. Nice walk in gorgeous weather.

Axe throwing team

Juliet and Erin show their skills

I'm a little too enthusiastic

I quite enjoyed the axe throwing. Was a bit unsure about it after the first practise round. But I kinda got the hang of it after a bit. Even hit the sweet spot to win for the team I was in. Made it to the play off and Jill took me by a point on her last throw. Woot!

A quick drink at The Tasting Room and then off to the Quizmas Quiz at Mean Doses. And what a quiz it was. Hard categories to select our joker round. But in the end, we chose correctly because we went for the last round and got 10 / 10 for it. So 20 points. Shot up to 5th equal out of 17 teams. The round was called Christmas. So apparently we know our Christmas stuff.


Mike and his selfie skills - a series





Yeah - I dunno what he is doing either

Hi Kara!

Bussed to Lambton Quay with Andrew on his 83 bus. Jumped off for our 14. And home at 10pm. Oohh - so late. Mike moved the car because someone wanted to reverse their campervan easily.

Up to bus in for Quentin. But we ended up at a cafe for brekkie and presents instead of a cardio session at the gym. 

It's Christmas brekkie with Quentin

A much better pic - it includes my feet

Hoping to take Toby to the mall at Queensgate after work today. Get the last wee things for stockings for people.

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment