Wednesday, December 6, 2023

The Tuesday with whanau dinner

 Hi,

I have no iced latte in the house. It is tragic. No pics of me consuming the elixir of life. But there is cat content.



Cats loving the sun

But it all came to a head


This one persevered

After work, we nipped down the hill to collect Andrew from town and then headed to 40. And we got there pretty fast - the traffic was good.

Helen was there - and Aidan and Janne. Anthony came too. So it was quite a big crowd for dinner with the Orkney visitors.

They had been to Zealandia, the cable car and Te Papa. So they were very happy with their flying visit to Wellington.


Family get together

There they all are

They are off this morning to visit Aidan at the dairy farm. And then headed north. I really want to visit them again in Orkney now.

Dropped Helen in Tawa and Anthony at his flat in town and then into bed for us. Up to ride into work. But before I left, I spotted Moxley hunting a kereru on the deck. She was frozen completely for well over 2 mins. Until the kereru flew off. I think she was excited - then realised how big this bird was. Hahah.

Moxley ambitiously hunts a kereru this morning

And I PBed in deads - 95kg

Gorgeous ride in. And the weather is stunning. No wind. I bumped into Maureen at the bike shed and gave her a birthday eve hug! I walked to the gym in just a t-shirt.

Dinner with Lesley tonight. She is down to check our her new workplace before the year ends. Yay! We will see her soon.

Right. Time to get stuck in.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment