Thursday, December 7, 2023

The Wednesday with dinner with Lesley and Chelsea

 Hi,

Must have reached peak cat content - because there were no new pics today. Hahahah. But it is back to iced latte goodness in the blog post today.

No hands iced latte selfie - with Hope

After work, Mike and I wandered up to see Lesley. She is visiting for her work. Not many days left for her in that job before she starts in mid Jan here in Wellington. Come on down, whanau!!!

We spied on Chelsea at her workplace. Ok. I did. She is in her element there, I can tell. We went to Abrakebabra for tea. It was nice - fresh. But the pigeons flying in and out were really off-putting.

Stalking Chelsea in the shop

Bussed home after some Lewis Road iced coffee purchases. And into bed pretty fast. Up for a bus into town because I left my bike at work.

Took pics of my plants - they are fair coming on.

Strawberries starting to get colour

Tomatoes slowly growing

Zucchini really taking off now

Andrew at French Kiss cart on his way to work

At gym with Quentin for bench. 42.5 kg 4 sets x 3 reps and then 1 set of 1 terrible rep. I want to try one rep at 45kg in a week or so. Come on!

Then found Andrew on his way to work as I walked back to work. And enjoyed an iced latte with him in the sun. T shirt weather! Woot!

Happy birthday to Maureen today.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment