Tuesday, December 19, 2023

The Monday with Toby and Tessa in Wellington

 Hi,

I went to the airport to pick up Toby and Tessa off their Jetstar flight from Chc. I left at 6.45amn from home and there was no traffic. Went around the bays. Got an iced latte while I was waiting for them. They got in at 7.35am and had no luggage so we were off straight away.

Dropped them at David's house and headed into town and parked under work. Told Toby and Tessa to leave their bags in the car and come in for 5pm and we could take them home.


Jetstar arrives

Airport Mojo iced latte

View from work

Okay - this is not good. Still drinking my first iced latte

Mike got to work after his epic gym session (77.5kg bench! Wow!). And got me an iced latte. So I started drinking his one after mine.

Second iced latte

With Dave and Mike for my third iced latte

Also caught up with Dave at Margies with Mike. And my third iced latte of the day. Which was probably 1.5 lattes too much, tbh.

I was now on a downward spiral of caffeine.

Christmas time

Went out with Adnan and Toby and Tessa and Mike at Foxglove for a few drinks after work. Then home to make pie for morning tea at work.

I made pie

Up for a nice ride into work - no wind at all. And a PB in squats. 75kg. Smashed it. My previous PB was 65kg. So that was good. PB in all my lifts this week and last week. Sweet. 225 in total.

On my way to a PB in squats

Hey there

Busy day at work. And I have got an iced latte. But only the one! Axe throwing after work today with some people from work. Then the Mean Doses quiz.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment