Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good afternoon on Tues, Sep 22

Hi,

I dropped wee Toby off at school this morning - we had a good morning. We have a new routine when I drop him off - we leave at 8.15, and he walks all the way to the bus stop with me and then walks back just in time for school. I catch the earlier bus (8.28) and he wanders back up the hill to school. The bus stop is at the bottom of the school, so we walk to school, then down through the school, past his classroom, down to the road at the bottom. Great!

However, work is rubbish. Busy with problem after problem. I even had problems before the HelpDesk knew they were general problems. Phew!

Keas was great fun. We learned a bit about compasses and the kids played a game where they had to run to the wall that was to the north, east, south or west when Wally called out a direction. Chelsea was really good at it. The boys were - trying hard. Their method seemed to be to run like mad until group consensus settled on a wall. I yelled out to Toby to follow Chelsea and after that he got them all right as he stuck like glue to Chelsea and the other boys ran around like lost wee sheep. Very entertaining - and they all learned stuff.

I didn't ride in today as it was raining when I woke up. But now it is lovely looking out there. ma says it is windy though.

Oh well. Back to my work issues. Heheheheh.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment