Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Sep 3

Hi,

What a lovely morning for the first bike ride in for a wee while. Perfect conditions - even the lights were red at the Terrace intersection so I could cross safely without stopping. Amazing! Mike rode down with me. Mike's mother will drop wee Toby off at school.

There is supposed to be a southerly change come through today at some stage. But at the moment it is mighty fine.

Karate went well last night. My parents collected Toby and Mike's mother and I met them at the hall. So Toby had quite a spectator stand watching him perform his moves. And he did them very well.

Toby got an early night and I went to tramping club to pick up Mike. He has some punters for his day tramp already. I think Toby and I might go along to Kaitoke and pitch the tent and wait for Mike to return from his tramp. We can stay overnight there for the sheer fun of it all.

That's about it. I have table tennis tonight where I think it is the woman's championships. I don't expect to be in many rounds! :-)

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment