Friday, September 11, 2009

Good morning on Friday, Sep 11

Hi,

Mike got away fine last night and the last message I got from him was on the ferry contemplating plan B options due to the foreboding weather. Good! :-)

Table tennis was fun last night. Mum played ok but her sore tummy made her less mobile. I think she is on the mend. I won the women's doubles final. Turns out we had 4 women entered. So one match was all it took. Diane and me against Mum and Frances. 3-2 we won. So it was close. Unlike the mixed doubles which was me and Matthew against John (the singles champion) and Diane. That wasn't close.

Weekend is approaching and there is swimming, lunch afterwards with Sally and Andrew, vegetable garden shopping (maybe I need to prep the vege patch a bit) and tea on Sunday night at the Sally and Andrew open-all-hours restaurant. It is supposed to rain today and tomorrow and be sunny on Sunday. Cool!

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment