Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Sep 10

Hi,

Well, young Mike is packed and ready to go and explore the tops around Nelson Lakes in the top of the South Island. We have been there once before, many years ago, for an Easter tramp with the tramping club. It was arduous then, without crampons and snow. So, I imagine Mike is going to return a little sore from all his exertions. Or not. The weather forecasts indicate scant opportunity for climbing the peaks without getting blown off and landing scattered all over the Chatham Islands. So, it may be that they keep lower down and enjoy the heavy rain instead.

Karate went well last night and Toby says his tennis was good. I have rebooked him in for next term for the tennis. And there is a holiday slot for one of the days he is at Skids so I might book him into that too - for a bit of variety.

Mike is off to the train station straight from work this evening on the Bluebridge ferry. Or the Interislander. Not sure which exactly. I have finals at table tennis again tonight. Well, I have table tennis - whether the finals have anything to do with me is another matter entirely. I won a mixed doubles game so I think I will have at least one more to play.

Toby is happy to get the opportunity to sleep in bed with me. When Daddy is away, it is allowed.

I think Mike will miss Toby until this time next week! Mike gets back late Sunday (after 9) and we're away to Auckland early (5am) on Monday morning.

So, an interesting week ahead of us all. Have fun, Mike!

Courtesy of my boss, Andy is this link: http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/09/09/09/apple_announces_ipod_nano_with_camera_fm_tuner_pedometer.html

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment