Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Sept 30

Hi,

Someone's a Happy Birthday boy for tomorrow! Gramps! :-)

It was raining through the night and drizzling this morning so I took the bus. But the good news from that lazy act is that I talked to our neighbour, Jules. She owns Merlot and Mike wants to ask them if we can take her over. Anyhow, Jules mentioned Merlot in our conversation, and ended with "Her days are numbered". So I said that Mike wants to adopt Merlot permanently and Jules was very happy. So, we almost own a cat. Uh oh.

Toby missed out on his tennis lesson yesterday. I am a bit cross because the weather looks awful for any today and I suspect probably tomorrow too. So yesterday was probably his only lesson for the holiday programme. But everyone forgot. His SKIDs carers forgot - the tennis coach forgot, and I guess Toby forgot but he doesn't really know the what the time is so I can excuse him. I don't think Toby cares either way. Today is electronic games day so Toby will be very happy about that!

Keep dry if you're in Wellington! Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment