Friday, January 22, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Jan 22

Hi,

Well, Mike was toast all day yesterday.  His diagnosis in the end was that he had a migraine during his sleep.  Seems to fit in with every symptom we saw.

I rode home and got in quite early so I made a quick tea and we watched another episode of True Blood before I had to shower for the movies.  We were off to see Avatar 3D again.  Mike gave his ticket up to Andrew, and Lesley and Wally and Joe all went.  It was just as much fun as the first time I saw it.  All of us loved it.  I spent ages looking at it this time rather than following the storyline and I remember being surprised it had finished.  Hayden (work colleague) is in one of the last scenes so I saw him and realised it was all over.

Mike seems much better today.  We went and collected Toby from Ngaio and said our goodbyes to Tyler and Mum and Dad.  Wee Toby is very sad Tyler is leaving.  He said it quite a few times on the drive back to Skids.  I had some tears in my eyes too.  I think I might be thinking of when my parents leave for good back to Australia.  We'll have to head over for a long weekend some time in May or something.  August is all on for Karen's big birthday party.  Woo hoo!

Karen also finished her series of four books last night.  I hope she likes the one I bought her.  We shall see.

This weekend we're off camping and doing day walks in Kaitoke (not far from Upper Hutt).  Mike is leading family day walks from there for the tramping club.  The weather is supposed to be pants!  We have a new tent to try out (Torpedo7.com special) so if nothing else we can eat and read all weekend and venture out during breaks in the weather.  Pop in to see us if you're going past.  Kaitoke Waterworks campground.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment