Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Jan 20

Hi,

What a lovely day yesterday - shame I was cooped up at work for the most part.  I did go for a walk to the shops at lunchtime though.  Today is warm but overcast.  24 C is forecast for today.  Wow.  I wonder if that will happen?

Last night we ate tea when we got in (well, I did hang out my washing first) and then got stuck into the moving of the TV downstairs.  We worked on it until 9pm but there is one thing left to do.  Mike needs to crawl into the roof and slice cables to extend down to the TV room.  We have no TV as yet.  Trouble is, we're busy every evening now till Friday.  Toby might still have no TV when he returns to our place.

I'm going home after work, grabbing the wee car and heading to Ngaio for dinner with everyone before I head off to the tramping club night at 7.30pm.  That way I can drive Mike home after it.  He will work late and sort out a few things before the club night.  First one for the year!

I wonder what the kids wll do with Ma and Pa today?  How exicting!  I hope the forecast evening rain stays away all day.  I have left zoo tickets (buy one get one free) on the fridge at home for them (and some Tyler stuff on the couch arm).  We also have TimeZone ticket/voucher thingys.  I guess they could do that today or tomorrow too.  I must find out where they can do it here.

Better go.  Busy day at work.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment