Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Jan 21

Hi,

What a lovely morning.  It was so hot during the night we slept all night with just the sheet over us.  I know, I know.  Just 10 days ago I slept with the electric blanket on 2 all night too.  Weird, eh?  Heheheheh.  When I woke it was raining pathetically - I think the humidity was oozing out of the sky more than anything else.  Mike woke with a splitting headache and blocked sinuses and took medication and went back to bed.  Poor chap.  He couldn't even face breakfast.  Hands up all who know Mike and now realise how sick he is!  When Mike turns down food, he's ill.

Anyhow, there was little sign of Mike's impending doom last night.  He stayed late at work getting through stuff and I rode home and went to tea at Mum and Dad's place.  The kids had a good day at Lollipops but no one mention the zoo.  Shhhhhh.  Mum may have mentioned it once and got away with it.  ;-)  I ate a yummy dinner and then drove off to Tramping Club night, collecting Mike on the way through.

The slides were from Sue (vice prez) and from a kayaking trip she did to Pelorus Sound.  Very nice weather and looked like fun.

We drove home and fell into bed not long after that.

Tonight is another Avatar night with Lesley and Wally (and Joe from work).  I do hope Mike is well enough by then to come along.  Otherwise we'll be touting for someone to use his ticket.

Have a marvellous day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment