Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Jan 14

Hi,

What a lovely morning here in Wellington - the sun is shining, the sky is trying to be blue and the wind is non-existent.  Mike and I enjoyed the ride in - long may it last!  Well, NIWA has sent out a report to confirm my suspicions of the weather patterns being disrupted.  They chose to call it "see-sawing temperatures" but I know they really mean the weather is completely toast.  So, I think the weather will turn to garbage by tomorrow and be on the way down into the pit of despair of the see-sawing motion.  The pit itself looks like being Saturday.  Not good as that is wee Tom's birthday party and we want to set up the bouncy castle.  Oops.  The bouncy castle may be an underwater event!

I'm off to see The Lovely Bones this evening (Vivienne, are you free - Sally, are you free?) at 4.45pm at Reading, Courtney Place.  Lucky I got in early so I can leave early.

I'm also going to see Ma and the kids (and maybe Sally too) at lunchtime today.  We're off to Clark's in the library and then Frank Kitts park.  Cool!

That's about it for today.  Busy at work once more.  You get that.  Have fun wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment