Friday, April 23, 2010

Good afternoon on Fri, Apr 23

Oh, hi! 

Ok - I have been rather busy this week.  The week has flown by.  Last night was table tennis night and I swear I was just at table tennis two or three nights back.  Anyhow, last night was Ma's first night back for the season and she was in good form.  We were playing alternate rounds so I never got a chance to chat to her much.

This morning I was off to a Microsoft product launch event in town.  Not too bad - I would love to start using Visual Studio 2010 for our development.  Looks very nice.  They gave me a DOS t-shirt for the sheer retro joy of it.  Ok. 

Then back into work and a few hours of frantic work before heading off for the weekend.  I am doing an Outdoor First Aid course this weekend through the tramping club.  Should be good.  Mike told me it is supposed to be gory as.  Not too keen on that aspect.  Yuck.  But I have the tramping club first aid kit to show the first aid trainers (and our hiking first aid kit too) and I hope I get some pointers about the contents.  That's Mike's wish.  That Mike - he's so proactive.

Mike and Toby have their own frantic weekend.  Swimming starts back up.  There are multiple birthday parties to attend.  There is afternoon tea for the buggy pushers in the tramping club (at our house, no less!) and something else but I can't remember.  I hope they have lots of fun.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment