Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Apr 21

Hi,

I had Toby drop off duty this morning.  Bit of a sneak really, as it meant Mike could fix the things I broke last night just before I left work.  So I just got into work now, and everything is running smoothly.  Shame I had to hit it with a sledgehammer to sort it out, but computers sometimes need a bit of heavy handedness.  Lucky Mike has the finesse (well, and access - that helps) to coax everything back to life.  I wonder if Mike feels like a Dr Frankenstein when a monster server starts working correctly after being dead for so long?

Last night Toby and I walked to the dairy for a lolly and met Mike on the way.  Lovely evening for a walk.  Toby just had a long sleeved t-shirt on.  It was dark, but there was no wind to speak of.

Today was very fine drizzle on the ride in.  So fine that the roads were mainly dry.  But it is supposed to come nice later today.  Toby and I had a nice morning with Weetbix, books and Pokemon.

We should see Ma and Pa today.  Mike will be heading home early for karate and I am hoping we can get a magnificent dinner cooked by Mum.  I have my fingers crossed.  Mike will have tramping club to attend as well.  And I'll be home just a little late as I need to get lots of work done.

Fun!

Radio station was winding Mike up again this morning.  Making him grumpy and happy to stay in bed cursing the presenters inane gabble.  So it backfired this morning.

Ok.  Better get stuck in.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment