Friday, April 30, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Apr 30

Hi,

Last day of April, if you haven't noticed.  I took the bus in this morning as the wind was gusting very strong and the rain was lashing against the windows.  But, by the time I got on the bus, I have to say I just felt wimpy.  Wished I was on my bike nearly the whole way in.  When will I learn?

Mike is packed and ready for his weekend.  I hope he's ok after feeling ill yesterday.  He'll be coming in soon with his gear. 

I'll head home after work and collect wee Toby.  We're having a Friday night movie at home.  I can't wait.  I am a bit sleepy.  I read until midnight.  What was I thinking?  Aidan T - it's all your fault.  ;-)  I'm at the pointy end of the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, so I was too engrossed to stop reading last night.  Aidan lent me the book, and now I might have to pop up to get the others in the series she has.

Swimming tomorrow morning.  Then dinner with Vivienne and a sleepover at Ma and Pa's place for the Saturday night.  Nice and leisurely.

Table tennis was good fun last night - I got a few good shots in from time to time.  Ma reckons every 8th shot is a good one.  Heheheheh.

Have a marvellous weekend.  I'm off for a cup of tea now.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment