Thursday, April 29, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Apr 29

Hi,

I really loved my ride in this morning - no idea why.  I rode like the wind down the hill and had a big grin on my face as I arrived at the bottom.

Mike is off sick today.  He woke feeling yucky, and it was hard to get him to move much.  I have noticed if he is ever coming down with anything, he feels it harder at the start than I do.  I think his asthma kicks in and makes his body generally more achey.  He should be ok though.

Mike is off tramping this weekend, so I hope he improves quickly.  It's a tough 'un too - a medium tramp in the Ruahines.  Fingers crossed he doesn't have to pull out.  It might be a good call to rest up today.

Mike took Toby to karate last night and I rode straight there from work.  I got to see most of the class and they have a grading in a few weeks.  I told Mike we shouldn't put Toby forward for it.  Mike was keen though and asked me why not.  I told him I found it nerve-wracking.  He laughed and said he would sort it out this time.

Table tennis night tonight.  Good.  Although it certainly seems to come around very fast.  What is it with that?  My weeks are flying by.

Toby and I have a weekend together this weekend because Mike is away.  Swimming.  And not much else on.  Relaxing.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment