Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Apr 27

Hi,

What a lovely morning for a ride in - it's so humid though.  I got wet from the inside out this morning.  Last night Keas went very well, despite Toby moping when he couldn't shoot a basketball hoop.  Mike had tea ready when we stepped in the door.  Hooray!

Dad was discharged from the hospital and needs to have a check up with his doctor in 3 days time.  I hope he progresses well.  Hopefully last night he got a good sleep, away from nurses waking him constantly to monitor his blood pressure.  Although he is swapping that for my mother's snoring.  Hmmmmm.  Heheheheh.

Tuesdays are homework night as we have nothing else on, and I look forward to the relaxing evening with nothing on.  I just called home to ask Toby to get Dad to pick up my cellphone that I left there.  Toby relayed this message to Mike and then asked me how I was able to make a phone call to him if I didn't have my phone.  So I told him I have a phone on my desk.  "Then why can't you just use that one?".  Good question, Toby!

Ta to Sally and Andrew for the flowers for Dad.  I think he was quite chuffed to get home from the hospital to find them waiting at the door for him. 

Dad also said many nurses liked Toby's Get Well card he made for Gramps.

Time for a nice cup of tea.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment