Friday, August 13, 2010

Good afternoon (oops - again) on Friday (hooray), Aug 13

Hi,

Unlucky for some, eh?  Horrible weather here today.  Rain and hard northerlies.  But it isn't cold.  Went around to see the Sampsons last night and Wally is pretty sore from his tumble off his bike.  So, we're taking Brennan to Somes Island with us.  Yay.  Toby is over the moon.  Brennan, Duncan and Emerson.  He'll think it's Christmas.

Anyhow, Toby and I got home early and read in bed for a while.  We chatted to Mike and then curled up and went to sleep.  The cat was the only bother.  Up, down.  Up, down.  In, out.  In, out.  Grrrr.

This morning went well.  I was unsure whether I should ride or not given the conditions.  But it wasn't too bad in the end on my bike.  The traffic was lighter than usual I think.

Anyhow, we'll go and collect Brennan tonight and he can sleepover tonight so we can get away early tomorrow morning to the ferry.  I'm quite excited about this wee excursion.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment