Friday, August 6, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Aug 6

Hi,

Friday - hooray!  And it was a short week for us too after our long weekend to Sydney.  But the last half dragged a bit.  I was sure it was Friday yesterday.

I had Toby drop off duty this morning as Mike needed to get in early.  But last night I went to a fund raising event for Toby's school at the Children's Bookshop in Kilbirnie and I was in paradise.  Never been there before and it is superb!  I must take Toby.  Toby has bought a book for the school library and will get his name on it.  Skullduggery.  The shop assistant thought it'd be good for Toby in a year or so.

This weekend is looking good.  We have swimming tomorrow and then (possibly) a play for 8-14 year olds in the early afternoon.  I think it is on.  Then nothing strictly scheduled for the rest of the weekend.

Have a marvellous weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment