Monday, August 16, 2010

Good morning on Mon, Aug 16

Hi,

Mum and Dad get home today.  Well, at midnight.  You can tell because although the weather on the radio said morning drizzle for Wellington, I rode to work in low, low cloud!  There is a difference between drizzle that falls from the sky, and low cloud that means you ride into the hovering raindrops.  Mum and Dad seem to attract fog warnings.  But I'm sure it'll be clear by the time they arrive at midnight.  I can't wait to see them.  We've missed them.

My Monday night has become very full.  Keas (and I have convinced Mike to help in Wally's absence - Wally has broken his shoulder and is out of commission for a few weeks) and then dinner for Toby.  Possibly followed by a squash commitment.  I say "possibly" because Mike is off to the Wadestown Residents AGM to discuss various issues facing the residents here.  Then I'm off to the airport to collect my parents - at midnight!  Ooooo.

Roll on quiet Tuesday!

The weekend was wonderful.  I felt like I was a million miles away from the Wellington pace of life.  Very pleasant.  Can I do it again soon, please?

Have a great week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment