Friday, August 20, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Aug 20

Hi,

Phew - what a week.  I can't keep track of my life.  Things are sliding out of view before I have a grasp of them.  Anyhow - tonight we're having tea at 40WLW.  I'll ride home, collect Toby and Mike (he'll come home on the bus as he is still a bit asthmary) and then collect Ma and head to Lower Hutt for the feast.

Last night went well.  Ma and I played table tennis for the first time in three weeks (sick, then holidays then work kept me away) and I was pants!  Talk about rusty.

Saturday we have swimming.  Then the weekend is pretty free.  I need to do some gardening (moving plants around for the main part) so hopefully it rains overnight to keep the soil easy to work with and is sunny during the day.

I'd better get stuck in.
Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment