Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Aug 25

Hi,

Well, I am sitting in the dining room typing in my bike gear.  I was almost ready when we decided that Toby should have another day off school.  So I am now a tiny bit freezing!  But today I am working from home.  Toby is under strict instructions to leave me alone as much as he can!  Poor kid.

His cough is still bad and we suspected his teachers would be calling us to come and collect him if we sent him today.  Last night Mike started his training regime and we walked with him for a while until Toby retched from his coughing and the two of us went home.  Mike forged ahead with his pack full of kitty litter and beer (the heaviest things to hand) climbing the hills of Wadestown.

Let's see how I get on working on these tiny screens and trying to communicate effectively with work colleagues.  First time I've tried this working from home thing here.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment