Friday, August 27, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Aug 27

Hi,

The week that was, eh?  Was unusual with Toby being sick and yesterday was absolutely frantic at work.  But I have recovered enough to draw breath and all is good once more.

Last night Mike and Toby left for the South Island.  They are in St Arnaud where Mike is leading a family tramping trip.  I just got a text from Mike and Toby is still asleep.  Wow - must have been a very exciting adventure last night for him to be still asleep at 8am!

I have the house to myself and I am going to watch the things I like to watch and read all weekend!

I'm off on Sunday at midday to Auckland for a few days.  We'll be back at work on Thursday morning all fired up and ready to get stuck in.  We're both (Mike is coming early Monday morning after the tramping trip) going to TechEd - the Microsoft conference.  It usually is very good although the Australian one this week has copped a lot of flak for having half naked women handing out promotional material.  Made me laugh.

Toby is off to stay with Grandy and Gramps while we're away.  He is looking forward to that!  I'll come and collect him from their house early on Thursday morning and drop him at school.  Mike is away until Thursday night.

So, that's about it.  I'm going to check the weather conditions in St Arnaud now, to make sure they are going to keep dry!

Have a great weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment