Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Aug 18

Hi,

Wednesday has dawned bright and cheery after a rain-filled last few days.  The road was almost dry on the ride in this morning.  The gullies have stayed wet after the rain late last night.

Toby has tennis then karate this afternoon.  I'm busy at work for a great portion of today.  But I can still make room for a cup of tea.

Last night I made a new dish for tea - Orange Chicken.  I think I could have done it a bit better.  Mike has the leftovers for lunch as he loved  it.  Toby was undecided and I think it could have looked a lot better than it did.  Aidan gave me the idea as she cooked it a few days back.  Perhaps I need her recipe rather than the first one I found on Google.  Anyhow, I'll give it another go soon and see if I can perfect it.

Toby is possibly coming down with the coughing cold that has been going around.  I just suspect it.  Mike also seems to have it and it is giving his asthma a bit of gyp.  Hopefully they are both ok soon.  Dad had it on holiday in Noosa. 

We'll see Ma and Dad this afternoon for the first time since they got back from Queensland.  They are chirping again about moving there, but I am aiming to make them realise they can't live without us and they'll decide to live here once more.  Stealth plan (of course, they read this so my plan is uncovered already).

Have a marvellous day!  The sun is shining here.  Looks great!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment