Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Aug 10

Hi,

Keas went so well last night.  It's amazing what making paper darts does for a 6 year old boy.  We had our usual ten keas there and it was good fun.  Towards the end they played hockey with paper batons and some light plastic balls and it was a hoot.  Great.

I played squash afterwards and was very pleased to have Mike and Toby show up for the last 20 minutes or so.  I think it has got Mike enthusiastic again about playing.  So we might get some quality squash time on the courts.  Toby liked watching too.  He was very appreciative of my shots that went out of bounds.  Big = better in Toby's eyes.

Straight home and straight to bed for Toby.  And he slept so well.  Monday was a no computers, no TV day as he had woken many times on Sunday night calling out for us about being scared.  So it was on the cards for another day straight with no TV if he called out.  Slept like a log, he did.  And he told me so when he woke at 6.30 and came into bed for a cuddle.  So we'll see if it keeps working tonight.

I think we might instigate the No TV Tuesday policy again soon.  I like not being a slave to television.  A walk after tea is a much better prospect.  I just have to convince Toby.

Back to work now.  And a cup of tea I think.
The weather is marvellous here today.  Truly lovely.  No wind, dry roads, lots of sunshine.  I think Mike will ride into work too (for the first time in ages).  Encourage him!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment