Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Monday with Keas and bugs

Hi,

Keas went really well.  The weather was good so we went outside in three groups of four (I had 5) and looked for insects.  My group collected a lot of dirt when we found a bug as I didn't want to touch them at all.  My plastic bag went inside out into the dirt and grabbed a handful and we investigated soil as an insect environment as well.  At least, that was what I was telling my group.  Yuckie!

The weather is lovely and I enjoyed the ride in this morning.  Tuesdays is homework night and I might get a walk in with the boys if I'm lucky.  Fingers crossed.

Busy at work as we gear up for the release of this project I have been working on for the last 5 months.  Woo hoo!  But I do have a day off this week for Toby's class excursion to the zoo.  Great!  Thursday I'm off.  Hope the weather holds.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment