Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Monday with Keas

Hi,

Keas went surprisingly well.  Surprising because I have been so busy at work that preparation consisted of a hard think for about three minutes.  But the kids loved it.  Wally is good at it and can salvage any situation.

We learned about wild animals and tame animals and then the Keas all went and tried being an animal and we had to guess.  Gareth had us all stumped with a tamarin!

Then for dinner at the Sampson establishment and then home to see Mike.  He was busy packing for his two days in Auckland.  Yes, I am a single mother today and tomorrow.  Busy times indeed.

Mike got away early (5.40am) and Toby and I had a leisurely morning.  I packed up the tents so we can actually move in the lounge now.  And some washing wouldn't go astray, so the machine is on timer and should be good to hang out when Toby and I get home.  Marvellous.

Homework night tonight.  Should keep us busy for a while.  Times tables again tonight I think.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment