Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Tuesday with Vivienne's birthday dinner

Hi,

We had a great time at The Flying Burrito Brothers last night for Vivienne's birthday.  We ate so much that I had no room for my main when it arrived.  Toby was the same.  Anyhow, Mike collected Toby from the restaurant and I went to work to get my bike to ride home.  Then I got sucked into working as there was a problem with some stuff.  10pm I left work and had a great, quite, fast ride up the hill.

Today is lovely.  I rode in after dropping off Toby.  My bike computer is kaputt (the wire has snapped).  I can make it register odd values by touching the wires together.  Toby likes that bit.  I have no idea how fast I am going.

Busy at work.  Phew!  It is karate day and tennis day and I am looking forward to a great dinner from Mum.  She is experimenting on us tonight.  Yummy!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment