Friday, November 26, 2010

The Thursday with lovely weather but lots of work

Hi,

Yes - it was a lovely day - and another cracker one today too.  The ride in was very pleasant.  Definitely t-shirt weather.  Mike has a migraine though so he is still at home recovering.  He had quick access to his migraine medicine, so it might nip it in the bud and he might be ok to come in later or work from home.  We shall see.

I had to work late last night.  Got lots to get through today too.  Nice email from Michelle to read though.  Sounds like she's doing well with Tim and her studies.  Good on her!

Swimming tomorrow.  Then dinner with Ilske (she's going to show me her tramping club presentation I missed on a Wednesday a few weeks back - walking in Ethiopia) and I think dinner with Kara tonight.  Busy!

Sunday lunch with Sally (Andrew is away I believe) and that sums up the coming weekend.  Great!  Have a marvellous day wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment