Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Monday with Keas and lovely weather

Hi,

After the panic of the morning, it all came right at work at lunchtime when the cause of a lot of problems was identified and addressed.  I felt much better about it all.  We had worked hard over the weekend so it was good there was a result of sorts on Monday.

It was good enough for me to get away for Keas as usual.  Mike dropped me and Toby off straight there as we were running late.  Trouble was, Wally was sick and had the key.  So we played outside for ages as it was so nice.  Then Mike came back with the key and we went back inside for the handing out of certificates for their big investiture a few weeks back.

Today was supposed to be nice, but the wind has got up and we have clouds.  The ride down the hill was scary for me because my bike has started making a disturbing clunking sound on the odd occasion.  When you're doing 50km/h down the hill, you don't want to hear clunks.  Mike rode my bike down to try and identify the source of the clunk.  That meant I had to ride his.  And although his bike is nicer than mine, I cannot reach the pedals on his seat, so I coasted down and I am so glad I didn't clip in on one side because when I stopped, I couldn't clip out.  My cleats must be slightly different to his.

We're off to Vivienne and John's for tea tonight.  Should be a good, good night.  Looking forward to it.

Anyhow, have a great day - whatever you're up to.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment