Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Monday with Keas and good weather - oh, it's so boring having good weather every day

Hi,

Keas went really well - I hit upon a brainwave - a scavenger hunt.  We put them into two teams - Toby was one captain and Chelsea the other (they are the two oldest Keas now).  I was really proud of both of them.  Toby stepped up and his team worked well together - he was organised and thoughtful.  And I noticed he also did it himself if it wasn't getting done.  Team leading quite often comes down to that.  Toby kept a track of the things they had done by ticking them off and motivated his team well.  Good signs.

Wally and I relaxed for a lot of it while the Keas ran around finding stuff.  Great!

Then Toby and I left for the Ethiopian restaurant - that was shut.  So we ate next door and told Ilske how nice the Ethiopian food was...  What a shame.

Then we dropped Ilske off home and dropped Mike at the Wadestown Residents Association meeting.  Home to bed for Toby and I watched some TV and Mike arrived (fortunately he never said yes to anything this time) and bed for all of us.

I had Toby drop-off duty this morning.  We had a good morning but I was late getting away and sat in my 9am meeting in my bike shorts.  Heheheheh.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment