Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Wednesday with karate and tennis and Mike's dinner

Hi,

Toby and I had a nice morning this morning.  Mike was up early to drop his mother at the airport so Toby and I had a leisurely morning.  Toby ate 6 Weetbix.  He might be in training for something.  Then he ate two big bits of toast.  Phew!  It was good to see Mike's mother up - her responsibilities during the year have curtailed her visits up I think.  Toby enjoyed it.

I rode in but I have to say I was a bit scared.  There have been 4 cyclist deaths in the last four days (and I read about two other close calls in that time too).  It has left me a bit anxious about it.  And to boot my bike is making a strange clunking noise.  No idea what.  Not connected to pedalling as I hear it sometimes when I'm coasting.

Yesterday I was home in time for karate.  Toby had three grandparents there to cheer him on.  Plus me.  He is much taller than the other children in his class now.

Then Mike cooked up a storm - he was practising for the weekend coming up where we're tramping to Paua Hut and trying out a new recipe.  Mum made the trifle for dessert that is on the menu this weekend and it was a huge hit.  Even Toby loved it.

Busy at work.  Never mind.  Getting through stuff.

Have a great day.  Hope Abby is better.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment