Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Tuesday with exceptional weather

Hi,

The time just disappeared last night.  It was bedtime for Toby before we knew it.  We did have the first BBQ of the season though.  Very nice.  Sausages, roasted pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes.  Not too bad for a spontaneous BBQ.  It was Toby's idea.  As we approached home we smelled a BBQ cooking and he suggested it.

Melbourne Cup was a fizzer for me.  No luck at all.  Not even sure if the horse I picked is finished running yet!  But I'm glad Mike made me hop out to the local pub to watch it.  I was jammed in with lots of folk, but it was good to see it live.

Tonight is tennis and karate.  Mike will be riding home to get Toby (and hopefully we will see Mum and Dad too).

Have a great day.  I am very busy at work leading up to the go live date on Nov 15.  Ooooohhhh.... Aaahhhhhh.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment