Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Monday at work

Hi,

Another balmy day in Wellington  - and it has everyone talking about the weather.  Hahah. 

We have real flashing on the roof now

I was going to walk home with Mike, but he forgot his sneakers so he met me on Lambton as I walked to his work.  And we caught a bus home together.  Which was also nice.

Cooked tea for me and Toby and then Mike did a lot of tasks around the house.  Got the foyer area clear - maybe in anticipation of more building work.  Whatever.  I will believe it when I see it all done.

Anyway, the house is looking a bit better for it all.  Yay!

Then off to bed - and a hot sticky night.  I walked into work - and that was also sticky.  It looked like it might rain - but I only left three or four drops of rain.  But a colleague who rides in at the same time as me got caught in a heavy downpour that lasted for two minutes.  Yep - this is weird weather for Wellington.

Off to dragon boat training after work tonight.  Then home from Kilbirnie on the bus.  Woot!

Toby is enjoying his summer holiday still - he might try and bus into town today and meet his mates.  They tried and failed that yesterday.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment